A quick reference guide for entering competitions:
- Keep a record of your times. You can find these at www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest and by entering your membership no. or family name. It will give you the venue, the date and the level of the competition.
- Some competitions have QT's/Qualifying Times. In this case you can only enter if you have achieved that time.
- Some Open Meets do not have QT's and you may enter if you have no time but you will be put into the slowest heats. If you enter with a time you will be put into a heat with other swimmers with similar times so you may be with other children of a different age group. Remember you are really racing the clock, it's all about times!
- You need to try and enter events regulary to keep an up to date bank of times.
- If you need to get a time, ask your coach to do a time trial. Remember PB's stand for Personal Best - your best ever time in that event!
Competition Entry Forms:
- Please read the information about the event carefully.
- Make sure you fill in as much information and that you include your times.
- If you have any questions, please ask as incorrectly filled out forms cause delays.
- Competitions have closing dates which are not negotiable so therefore you have to get your entries to us before this. We will always give you a closing date for your entry.
- please pay competition fees via our paypal payments page: www.northcornwalldragons.com/payments
CCASA Swim Clinic for 11 and under
Sunday 17th September 2017
Dragon Leisure Ctr Bodmin
Saturday 7th to Sunday 8th October 2017
CARN BREA & HELSTON 32nd OPEN MEET
Friday 17th, Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th November 2017
Bath Long Course Level 1 & 3 Open Meet
Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th November 2017
Plymouth Winter National Qualifier, LC Level 1 & 3 Open 2017
Sunday 19th November 2017
CCASA Development Gala
Saturday 2nd December 2017
CARN BREA & HELSTON 7th Invitational Meet
Sunday 5th November 2017
North Cornwall Dragons Open Meet
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th January 2018
Saturday3rd & Sunday 4th February 2018
CCASA Age Groups and Champs 2018
Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th March 2018
CCASA Intermediate Gala 2018
Sunday 25th February 2018
CCASA Distance Champs 2018
Please do not leave forms until the last minute.
There is a large team of people collating the information both at our club and at the event, so time is important!