A quick reference guide for entering competitions:
- Keep a record of your times. You can find these at www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest and by entering your membership no. or family name. It will give you the venue, the date and the level of the competition.
- Some competitions have QT's/Qualifying Times. In this case you can only enter if you have achieved that time.
- Some Open Meets do not have QT's and you may enter if you have no time but you will be put into the slowest heats. If you enter with a time you will be put into a heat with other swimmers with similar times so you may be with other children of a different age group. Remember you are really racing the clock, it's all about times!
- You need to try and enter events regulary to keep an up to date bank of times.
- If you need to get a time, ask your coach to do a time trial. Remember PB's stand for Personal Best - your best ever time in that event!
Competition Entry Forms:
- Please read the information about the event carefully.
- Make sure you fill in as much information and that you include your times.
- If you have any questions, please ask as incorrectly filled out forms cause delays.
- Competitions have closing dates which are not negotiable so therefore you have to get your entries to us before this. We will always give you a closing date for your entry.
- please pay competition fees via our paypal payments page: www.northcornwalldragons.com/payments
Please do not leave forms until the last minute.
There is a large team of people collating the information both at our club and at the event, so time is important!
Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th March 2018
CCASA Intermediate Gala 2018
Sunday 25th February 2018
CCASA Distance Champs 2018