North Cornwall Dragons Level 3 Open Meet
Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November 2018
Dragon Leisure Centre, Bodmin
Session 1: Warm-up at 1.00pm for a 1.45pm start
Session 2: Warm-up at 8.30am for a 9.15am start
Session 3: Warm-up and start TBC
Session 4: Warm-up and start TBC
Please submit your entry forms to the club by:
Monday 15th October 2018
Ages as of Midnight 31st December 2017
The two day programme will include:
• 50 metres all strokes for ages 9 years and older
• 100 metres all strokes for ages 9 years and older
• 200 metres Individual Medley for ages 9 years and older
• 800 metres and 1500 meters freestyle of ages 12 years and older
All events are Heat Declares Winners [HDW]
Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Awards to Top Junior Girl and Top Junior Boy (12 and under)
Top Senior Girl and Top Senior Boy (13 and over)
£6.50 per 50, 100 & 200 meter events
£10.00 per 800 & 1500 meter events
Coaches pass £10 per day or £15 for 2 days
All day programme £5 each
You can find your current fastest times at www.swimmingresults.org/individualbest
On the website enter your ASA Membership No. (found on your ASA card) or your family name, to find your information.
You can also find your ASA Membership info https://www.swimmingresults.org/membershipcheck
There are a couple of things to bear in mind when entering a gala;
1. Ensure that your entries are posted in the club post boxes at Bodmin or Wadebridge or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date, no late entries will be accepted.
2. Entry fees must be paid via paypal by the closing date. Non payment of entry fees by the closing date will result in entries not being submitted.
3. Parents and carers of swimmers are responsible for checking entries on the entry check. The club will not be responsible for any errors and will not be liable for further costs incurred as a result.
COULD ALL NCD CLUB MEMBERS
PLEASE PAY FOR THIS GALA
via our paypal payment button
on the payments page:
If you are not from NCD
please pay your own club.