SQUAD 2 - Training Information
Saturdays: 3.45pm to 4.45pm - starting 5th September 2020
Camelford Leisure Centre
Named Kit required:
Goggles & Cap
Water Bottles - 1 litre water for every hour of training
Please print and complete the following forms and bring them to your first session - unfortunately, no forms - no swimming!
Please join the FB parents group for last minute updates.
Covid-19 Training Arrangements at Camelford Leisure Centre
1. NCD to notify Camelford sports centre name & contact details of Covid-19 Lead. Agree to follow Swim England Guidance on swimmer’s health checks & declaration forms.
2. Swimmers will need to have showered & dressed in their costumes before getting to the pool, with a bag to put their clothes in.
3. Swimmers to bring their own kit bags with named equipment, along with sufficient named water bottles for the session (1 litre water for every hour of training). You may not refill water bottles at the venue so please ensure you bring enough)
4. It is advised NOT to car share with others to the pool.
5. Parents can use the car park to drop off swimmers, but no spectators are allowed on the premises.
6. Swimmers will ONLY be allowed into the pool if the health checks, declarations, payments along with being on the Government guidance for Track & Trace. Swimmers not on the register for the session will NOT be allowed into the pool.
7. Access from the car park is via the ramp and is clearly marked for social distancing. Swimmers will not be allowed in before the appropriate time.
8. Swimmers will need to have temperature checked before entering the premises & will also need a face covering from the front door into the pool area. Along with sanitising hands from the dispenser inside the front door.
9. Swimmers to follow one-way system through reception & into changing/shower area to get onto poolside.
10. Swimmers to remove clothing once they are on poolside, at allocated changing area social distanced. Bags to be placed on the floor and drinks/kit easily excisable.
11. Covid-19 Lead/Liaison must either exit the building or sit on poolside.
12. Swimmers will need to wait until the coaches are ready for them to start the session, before entering the water.
13. There will be no starting blocks available, but swimmers can dive from the edge of the pool.
14. Swimmers must be considerate to all in their lane, it is acceptable for swimmers to pass each other at less than social distancing requirements as long as that is for a short period & only when swimmers are in motion. Swimmers should not overtake & need to swim around the lanes the same way.
15. If a swimmer needs to leave the pool for the toilet, leave by the deep end & enter the toilet just after the shower area, the shower can be used to rinse before re-entering the pool.
16. At the end of the session swimmers will dry off, place clothing/towels/robes over their costume and leave the pool via the side door and follow directions out. Swimmers are not permitted to have showers or remove their costume on poolside as this could lead to dropping of towels & therefore a decency issue.
17. Swimmers/coaches to leave the pool via the sports hall to the main car park following the signs.
18. If a swimmer becomes unwell during the session, they will be isolated in the First Aid Room. A call to the parent will be made to collect their swimmer. Up to date mobile numbers must be available as this information will be needed for the Government guidance for Track & Trace, for the NCD along with Camelford pool.